Alt + E keyboard shortcut
A shortcut that is quite versatile, many uses in different programs:
Alt + E
- Access Edit menu of your current program. It is the menu normally responsible for editing options: undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, select, find etc. It comes handy in programs such as word processors, Internet browsers, image editors and viewers, File Explorer.
- In Google Chrome it’s used to Open Menu.
- In Winamp and KMPlayer it’s used to Toggle playlist editor
- In Blender it brings up the Extrude menu
- The neat thing about this as with other menu related shortcuts is that when your menu opens you can press the underlined letter to achieve that function (try it on in your browser)
Related shortcut(s): Alt + F, Alt + V